Spy on child’s Computer to keep kids safe on internet
With more and more inappropriate content that can be found on the Internet, taking control of their kids’s computer and monitoring their internet activities is becoming more and more important for most of parents. From blocking obscene materials and Websites with inappropriate language, we give several easy but feasible options for parents wishing to monitor their child’s Internet and computer use.
- Use a spyware program. Spyware programs provide such features as screen capturing, keystroke recording, software monitoring, and Website tracking. These and other features allow parents to monitor Website traffic, and they allow parents to block inappropriate content. Parents can also receive email notifications for search engine activity and download content.
- Monitor Internet activity. Hold down “CTRL” and “H” to obtain the history of all Internet activity. You can search for recent, 2-week, and up to 3 month histories for easy viewing. Click on unknown Websites to verify that the content is appropriate for your child.
- Check the desktop and other folders for materials that may be inappropriate. To view files in the desktop, log on. View the file names for strange content and unfamiliar downloads. Be sure to check private folders and other drives. Materials may be saved in less obvious locations.
Finally we recommend you using iSafe All In One keylogger to help you keep an eye on your kids computer.
iSafe Keylogger has been selected as Editor’s Choice at PC Magazine for being the best computer monitoring software for keeping an eye on your kids while they are online.
- free download isafe Keylogger
- iSafe Keylogger is the world’s best selling internet monitoring software for monitoring kids. Every detail of PC and Internet activity – ideal to monitor kids im, chat, and internet use.With iSafe keylogger you can do:
* All-in-one-Record all computer activities, including:keystrokes,screenshots,websites surfed,Facebook,Myspace,clipboard,application used,USB Drive(Disk),CDRom,Printer,Documents used,2-Direction IM chatting(MSN,ICQ,AIM,Yahoo Messenger,Skype Incoming-and-Outgoing messages)…
* Stealth-Work in completely Stealth(invisible,secretly) mode
* Secret-Completely self-hide. Not listed in Task Manager,Taskbar,Uninstall list and Start menu.Can not be detected by Registry clean or optimization tools or Windows’ msconfig.exe
* Live-Send logs timely to your E-mail address in background